November 10, 2011
Here at Stonewear Designs, the ladies have finally finished our boot camp challenge, Sexy in Six Weeks led by Sabrina Domenosky. Six weeks of daily work outs, no sugar, no starches and mostly no carbohydrates… but we all feel great! The first few weeks were such a challenge, a deprivation of our comfort food really. After that, we started getting used to our new routines and it was no longer a struggle to get through the day. Now after six weeks, we no longer are forced to complete a boot camp challenge but have found a new way of living our lives. We have become more fit with a consistent daily workout routine and we now know what foods to eat and what foods to avoid. Plus we’ve put the Stonewear Designs clothes to good use and discovered new product ideas. We also have decided not to stop until we have reached our goals. The challenge hasn’t been just about the weight loss but a new healthy way to live. Even though the six weeks are over we have a new way of living a healthy lifestyle that will always stick with us.
During the last weeks of our challenge Sabrina came to our office to give us a personal workout. Brad Clement of Spindrift Films and coincidentally the husband of our personal Drill Sergeant Tonya filmed it. Above is the video and you can see us put our Stonewear Designs to good use while we get our butt’s kicked by Sabrina!
If you’re interested in taking on the challenge and experiencing a change in your lifestyle, please visit www.sexyinsixweeks.com and enter the code stonewear50 to receive 50% off!
Here are a few of our favorite quotes from the workout with Sabrina:
1. “Thank god we found those rice cakes.”
2. “The best part of the program is the cheat meal.”
3. “I’m not eating the blue corn chips with my hummus…I’ve converted to peppers.”
4. “I think she’s lost more than 8 pounds since she started.”
- Tonya talking about Linda
5. “You’re only filming the first 5 minutes right?
“Nope I’m filming the whole thing.”
- Brad Clement
6. “I can tell you’ve all lost weight…. all of your faces look slimmer.”
- Brad Clement who sees the Stonewear women on a regular basis